For French or foreign managers working in an international environment.
Win in efficiency in intercultural communication.
Identify your own cultural profile in order to aide integration of team behaviors by becoming aware of essential non visible cultural dimensions (the relation to time, to authority, to uncertainty…).
Part 1 : Awareness of the cultural difference
- The notion of culture and the iceberg metaphor
- The contribution of anthropology and sociology to the submerged part of the iceberg
- The different stages in the exposure to a different culture
Part 2 : Reflection on one’s own culture and positioning on 6 categories
- Communication modes
- Relation to time and space
- Relation to power
- Relation to groups
- Relation to uncertainty
- Relation to rules
- Modes of thinking
Part 3 : Becoming receptive to differences and transformation of diversity into an asset
- Observe, decipher, accept to be surprise
- Put in perspective and identify avenues for development
AN INTERACTIVE PERSONALIZED APPROACH
- Theoretic contribution
- Questioning through concrete experiences
- Elaboration of a cultural profile