French and British
Born in Great Britain, of a British mother, brought up in an international environment.
Coach and facilitator
I work mainly in companies :
- Intercultural facilitator
- One to one trainings and workshops on the hidden dimensions of culture (relation to time, to space, to power, to uncertainty…)
- Face to face intercultural coaching
- Face to face coaching for various problematics including stress management, improvement of interactions and career transitions
I hold a university degree in coaching (Paris 8 University “Pratiques du Coaching”)
The training was centered on coaching techniques and also focused on Cognitive and Behavioural approaches, Systemic approaches and cultural differences.
I have also been trained in Transactional Analysis, Non violent Communication, Co-development and I am certified Enneagram , CTT (Cultural Transformation Tool) and TrustInside (Tool to measure trust and act on the development of trust)
I followed a training in Mindfulness (MBSR- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction- 8 week programme) and three silent retreats.
I completed three online courses: Inspirational Leadership (Case Western University) ,Science of Happiness (Berkeley University) and Becoming a resilent person (Washington University)
I have a passion for the development of men and women, the conduct of change and the improvement of communication
17 years in merchant and commercial banking
Up to 2006 I worked first for Bank Indosuez (International Department and Private Banking) and for CIC creating the bank’s Private Banking activity in Auvergne and working in one to one relationships with company owners during the selling phase of their companies.
I hold a masters degree in business from ESCP Europe (Paris Business school) and a degree in Wealth Management.
Code of ethics
- Confidentiality : the content of the coaching sessions is confidential
- Respect of the client
- A supervision with a renowned professional